What Are Subliminal Messages?
“Subliminal” means under the threshold of your conscious perception. So the subliminal audio refers to sounds on the audio track that are played at a level you are unable to hear consciously –however your subconscious mind can hear and perceive.
Audio Subliminal messages are affirmations that by pass the conscious mind and go straight to your subconscious. These positive affirmations are hidden embedded inside the sound track, just below your hearing level. Because the conscious mind has no awareness of the subliminal suggestions inside the track, it doesn’t put up barriers against it. That’s why subliminal affirmations avoid the major resistance, which would usually hold you back.
Your conscious mind will hear only the background audio… but there is actually more happening behind the scenes! When you repeatedly listen, your subconscious mind begins to accept the suggestions as real and true. After routinely listening, it becomes easier for you to reach your goals. You now have tapped into your power source – your subconscious mind.
How Do Subliminal Messages Work?
Subliminal Messages are actually a form of hypnosis. Hypnosis can be extremely effective at changing patterns of behavior, personal beliefs, bad habits, and much more. This is because it bypasses your logical mind, i.e. your conscious mind.
Your logical mind is a function you start to develop around the age of five or six. This is why you can suggest almost anything to a child and they will accept it as fact. When we are under 6 years old we are more susceptible to any suggestion – you don’t need hypnosis or subliminal messaging to create beliefs in a child.
When we are adults our logical mind does not let us accept all the information presented to us, It filters everything based on our own internal beliefs. That is why bypassing it is critical for making any major changes in your self-beliefs, thinking patters, and behavior. These changes are extremely difficult if using conscious learning or physical action alone, so by accessing your subconscious mind, you can solve chronic problems or issues which you wouldn’t be able to any other way.
Hypnosis gains access to your subconscious mind by sending you into a trance. And this is the main difference between subliminal messaging and hypnosis. Subliminal messaging doesn’t send you into a trance, but it is able to accesses your subconscious mind, bypassing your conscious logical mind. You won’t feel drowsy, or need to take a timeout for an hour and enter a sleep/trance-like state. This means that you can use subliminals while you work, study, go about your daily chores or even exercise.
A recent review of magnetic resonance imaging -MRI studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware.Visual stimuli may be quickly flashed before an individual can process them, or flashed and then masked, thereby interrupting the processing. Audio stimuli may be played below audible volumes or masked by other sounds.
Subliminal is positive suggestions masked behind sounds or music. You can not hear those suggestions consciously but your subconscious mind will pick up the messages.
Yes, subliminals are a safe and easy way of reprogramming the subconscious mind. We only use positive and empowering subliminal affirmations in all of our audios.
Yes, you can listen to subliminals while you sleep. Please note- for some people’s minds playing subliminals all night long can be a bit overwhelming. If you are new to subliminal audios, we suggest that you begin with listing every other night. Everyone is different so you need to find out what works best for you.
There are several reasons for that, the most common being subconscious blockages, which can affect your overall state. It might also be that you didn’t listen as much as you need to get those visible results. Or if you listen to too many different audios at a time. In any case, stay consistent and focus on just one goal and subliminal until you’ve obtained desired results.
- Make sure that you are calm and relaxed while you are listening. Subliminals work best when the mind is at ease.
- Make listening to subliminals part of your day, and don’t be too worried about seeing results instantly. Some subliminals really can take time, and the more relaxed your approach is, the better and faster you will see changes will happen.
- Listening to more than one subliminal audio, unless they are similar in subject can be too much for some people’s minds. If this is the case, it’s best to work on one goal at a time. Don’t overdo your playlist. Stick with one or two topics, if you can.
- Looking in mirrors and searching for results will make the subliminals less effective. Most people get better results when they don’t look in the mirror as often or directly after they finish listening.
- If you feel that your changes are “stuck”, it’s a good idea to take a break for a day or two. Just don’t stop listening for more than three days.
- For best results, listen to subliminals on auto-repeat, continuously (in the background while doing other things is fine), for the recommended hours a day for at least 3 months.
- The longer you listen, the more likely your subconscious will embrace the suggestions, especially when the issues you are confronting involves significant changes.
Yes, most desired results are permanent. Some effects can fade, however.especially if your mind starts sabotaging itself. That’s why we recommended that you still listen to the audio sometimes, even after you got your results.
No, Each one of our subliminals contains hundreds of suggestions so listening two subliminal together can confuse or overload your mind. Listen to each subliminal one at a time. You can loop our suggested subliminals that go together.
Many users start to notice effects within only a few weeks and sometimes even days! Several factors determine how fast you’ll experience results, such as your present situation, your expectations, and how much you listen.
Physical changes can take longer than purely mental changes. Just know that the more significant the results you wish to achieve are, the longer it’ll usually take. Remember that repetition and consistency are important.